Blockchain is a decentralized general ledger. A computer network maintains an identical copy of the database, and updates its status (records) according to a pure mathematical agreement. Therefore, there is no requirement for any central server or any trust entity (e.g. central banks, notaries, banks, Paypal, etc.). It is the technological foundation of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc. An important part of the blockchain is the smart contract, a piece of code that is stored on the blockchain network (in each participant's database).
It describes the conditions to which all parties will agree under the contract. As a consequence, certain actions are executed if certain requirements are met. All computers on the network have to run it on their own machines in order to get the same result. Decentralized FinanceBlockchain and smart contracts take out a lot of the need for expensive middlemen. New companies are now working on these technologies, and large companies are testing them in closed networks to collaborate directly with one another without the need for intermediaries.
Blockchain and Smart Contracts open many doors to new decentralized businesses and eliminates the need for expensive third parties. In addition to the typically financial instruments, they also offered some online services. The emergence of DeFi (decentralized finance) has allowed financial instruments to become available, open to everyone without permission and accessible to them via a cellphone or a computer connected to the Internet. A movement that utilizes decentralized networks aims to turn old financial products into a system that works without intermediaries. Because of that, it has led to the creation of a lot of new projects. Although not all are worth it, some are. Read well what each project offers, the whitepaper it offers, its advisors, etc.
As I mentioned earlier, blockchain technology has gained popularity largely because of the hype surrounding virtual currencies, which has given rise to a boom in startups intending to build their own cryptocurrencies in the space. The trend occurs because new entrants have been quicker in adopting emerging technology than incumbents who have been hampered by legacy systems. The advantage gained by the new players might not last long, if economies of scale are not taken into account. Moving forward, I'd like to introduce you to Albertage, a well-thought out prediction platform offering arbitrage betting options to bettors. Albertage (https://albetrage.org/index.html) is a cryptographic, anonymous betting platform for Arbers that allows bettors of all levels to bet on sports without fear of losing their cash. A major goal of GoalsAlbertage's is to disrupt the gambling industry by using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Being an anonymous sports betting platform for arbers, the platform offers access to its markets via ATE Token, which is a community-driven cryptocurrency based on Tron’s TRC-20 smart contract for a global reach.
Moving on, the project I'm going to present you is Albertage (https://albetrage.com), an ingenious and intelligently planned prediction platform that offers only arbitrage betting options to bettors.
In more detail, Albertage (https://albetrage.org/index.html) is an anonymous betting platform for Arbers that offers bettors and individuals a blockchain based platform where they are able to bet on sports without the fear of losing, trying to distrubute the way gambling industries operate by putting the power in the hands of bettors.
Albertage's main goal is to disrupt the gambling industry using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. ??
The project gives the opportunity to earn ATE tokens performing some social media tasks and doing simple steps from the bounty program explained into the following Bitcointalk Thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5322992.0), where you can access the link in order to see what are the conditions to become an early Albertage contributor and start acquiring tokens.
For more information about the project, you can visit and read their WhitePaper available here (Albertage_WP). You can also stay tuned in their official Telegram Channel (Thanks for reading and soon I'll send you new posts.). Among other things, the blockchain is the technological basis for cryptocurrencies, whether Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc. It contains the smart contracts, a piece of code that's stored in the network's database.
A contract defines the terms and conditions under which the parties under the contract must abide.
Max supply: 5,000,000,000,000 ATE
- Creation of Ate token
- Website launch
- Presence on social networks
- Airdrops and rewards
- Translation campaign
- Social media campaign
- Gamification platform (dice, casino, lottery, etc.)
- More airdrops
- Beyond the financial instruments, they offer some online services.
- Today, with the rise of DeFi (decentralized finance), a world of financial instruments open up, accessible, open and without permissions, for anyone with a cell phone or computer connected to the Internet.
- This movement uses decentralized networks to transform current financial products into transparent protocols that do not involve any intermediaries. Therefore, new technology like this has become extremely popular.
- All of them are not worth it.
- Advertising / marketing
- Search engines organic SEO and paid marketing
- More exchange listings
- It has been reported that blockchain technology is gaining popularity due to the hype surrounding cryptocurrencies which has caused many startups to launch their own cryptocurrencies in the absence of convincing fundamentals.
- Historically hamstrung by legacy systems, incumbents have been slower in adopting emerging technologies in comparison to new entrants.
- Full decentralization
- Mobile and desktop wallet
- Specifically, Albertage (https://albetrage.org/index.html) is an anonymous betting platform that allows users to bet on sport events without the fear of losing, thereby disrupting the traditional betting market to put greater power in the hands of bettors.
- A major goal of GoalsAlbertage is to disrupt the casino industry by utilizing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- This platform enables global access to its markets using ATE Token (its cryptocurrency), which is a community-driven decentralized cryptocurrency based on TRC-20 smart contracts on the Tron blockchain.
Social Media Links
Email: [email protected]
Bitcointalk username: adriaparcerisas
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1870482
Albertage username: adriaparcerisas
Bitcointalk Proof of Authentication link: #1076 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5322992.msg56704596#msg56704596)